HVAC – The Undervalued Industry
- There are approximately 49,500 HVAC dealerships across America. Most have five employees or less.
- The average net profit of the heating and air conditioning contractor is just 2.5% – before taxes.
- The average owner’ salary is only $36,400.00 per year. Assuming a sixty-hour workweek; that’ just $11.67 per hour.
- With an annual business failure rate of 37%, it is among the highest of any industry group.
- Four out of every five owners do not have health insurance – for themselves or their families.
©2000-2011 MrHVAC.com, All Rights Reserved. You may duplicate this document provided the copyright notice stays intact and the document is not redistributed or offered for sale.