This is an ABSOLUTE Must Attend Workshop for any Contractor!
This workshop will teach you how to easily calculate the proper selling price on service calls (diagnostic fees), labor, equipment, and materials. Most of our attendees are horrified to find out that they often sell work for BELOW their cost.
Most service departments lose money! The hard fact is that most companies are carried by their installation and replacement sales. Most owners think they are making money on service because they are charging three or four times what they are paying their people. That is a mistake. Many companies breakeven at over $170.00 per hour. Without comprehensive departmentalized financial statements, no one would ever know it.
This workshop was specifically designed for anyone involved in service. We skip the theory and get right to the meat of what you need to do. The class material is comprehensive, yet very easy to understand. Simply put – when you leave this class, you will know what to charge for service work.
- Learn all about flat rate pricing and why do you need it.
- Find out how much to charge for service calls & diagnostic fees.
- Learn how much you should be charging for service labor.
- Discover how to calculate the proper markup on service parts.
- Find out about a secret technique to managing inventory on your trucks.
- You will receive a comprehensive parts markup table that will increase your profits WITHOUT decreasing customer satisfaction.
- Discover several inexpensive, yet highly effective marketing techniques that will lead to more service calls.
- We will discuss the overall profitability of the HVAC and plumbing industry. It’s not pretty!
- You will learn rules-of-thumb of labor pricing and parts markup per industry per industry segment.
- We will give you a free labor price list that allows you to bill for every minute that you deserve.
- How to motivate employees through incentives and bonuses.
- Find out what things you should NEVER pay a commission for.
- You will understand why the industry is so unprofitable, why owners are so under paid, and how to make sure this does not happen to you!
Many business owners incorrectly believe that it’s okay for their service department to lose money because service leads to installations. Big mistake! Today, manufacturers are extending their warranties by many years. While that is great for the end user, you are losing out on an important source of ongoing service revenue. Why should unprofitable service lead to an installation that puts you out of future service work?
Look, service is the most laborintensive, most stressful product that you provide. Your service department deserves to make a profit and should be required to stand on its own two legs.
This is our most POPULAR CLASS. This may be the most important seminar that you ever attend. Please do not miss it. Class size is limited. Do yourself and your family a favor. Please get signed up today.
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Billing & Invoicing
- Building and Construction
- Building Maintenance
- Business Management
- Computer and IT
- Customer Service
- DIY and Homeowners
- Energy Efficiency
- Examinations and Tests
- Financial Planning
- Flat Rate Pricing
- Formulas and Conversions
- Free Materials
- Hiring & Firing
- Human Resources
- Inventory Management
- Office Management
- Payroll and Compensation
- Safety and Security
- Search Engine Optimization
- Service Agreements
- social media
- Webinar (live)