From Mr. HVAC
A manometer is a must have tool if you are going to work on gas fired appliances. Gas pressure is a critical measurement when accessing furnaces, water heaters, and other appliances that use natural gas or propane gas. I have owned several different manometers over my career. This one works as well as the more expensive models I have owned or used and it costs far less. If you buy this one, I recommend that you also acquire the Dwyer Portable Static Tip that I have linked below.
Adapted From Amazon
EHDIS Brand Manometer Gas Pressure Tester Digital Air Pressure Meter. Features 32-bit MCU 24-bit ADC High Accuracy 12 Units Data Save or Hold
This Manometer can measure the air pressure of the single pipe or differential pressure of two pipes. It is suitable for measuring of ventilation and air condition systems, and widely use for gas measurement, calibration, and troubleshooting of any gas pressure systems. This EHDIS digital manometer has Dual Input that can test and measure the differential gas pressure with its provided twin input probes.
- 12 Selectable Units of Measure (kPa, Psi, Kgfcm2, Ozin2, Bar, mbar, inHg, mmHg, InH2O, FtH2O, cmH2O, Pa) with function: Data Hold and Error Code – Response Time: 0.5 Sec.
- Ultra-low-power sensing & measurement with 32-bit MCU and 24-bit ADC make the measurement of air press faster and more accurately.
- High accuracy and fast measurements.
- Includes data hold and date save.
- Perfect for working on tankless heaters.
- Very handy to set gas pressures on electric valves, Using for service testing of gas pressure on domestic boilers, Measures Air Flow about your bathroom fan etc.
- Selectable pressure range: ±2.999psi; Accuracy: ±0.3%FSO (at 25°C) ; Repeatability: ±0.2% (Max ±0.5%FSO); Linearity/Hysteresis: ±0.29%FSO.
- Max / minimum record function.
- Room temperature future.