From Mr. HVAC
This is the drill system that I use. I selected the brushless model because they should last longer and they feature much longer battery life. This system also uses the better lithium batteries. This kit includes a drill and an impact driver. The drill is used for drilling holes (I know that obvious :). Here is the important part. The impact driver is used to drive screws into metal. An impact driver is very important to have and makes the work of driving screws much easier than with a standard drill. The tool bag is of nice quality and includes extra room for bits and accessories.
I have also added links to my favorite drivers which are used to drive common sheet metal screws.
Adapted from Amazon
- Max Runtime: Powerful motor for maximum runtime.
- Drill/Driver: DCD791 20V Max XR Lithium Ion Compact Brushless 1/2″ Drill/Driver.
- Impact Driver: DCF887 20V Max XR Lithium Ion Brushless 1/4″ Impact Driver.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Ergonomic, compact design allows for drilling and driving in tight spaces.
- Increased Visibility: 3-mode LED light for visibility in dark spaces.3 LED lights embedded in front of tool with 20-second trigger release delay providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces.
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.